American Corporate Partners is excited to offer you a FREE, yearlong, 1 on 1 mentorship with a senior professional from one of their Fortune 500 partner companies!
Over 13,000 Veterans have taken advantage of ACP’s mentorship program – 98% have found the program to be beneficial to their professional development and would recommend the program to a fellow Veteran!
3 Reasons to Take Advantage of ACP’s Veteran Mentoring Program:
- Effectively translate your military career and educational background to the civilian workforce,
- Map out both short and long-term career plans with your personal goals in mind.
- Develop your leadership, decision-making and communication skills,
- Learn how to cultivate relationships with your employees, co-workers and managers.
- ACP mentors work at more than 70 top companies, including: BlackRock, Disney, Coca-Cola, MasterCard and Raytheon. A mentor’s network can be a great foundation to build up your own.
Wherever you are in your professional career, a dedicated ACP mentor can help you develop the skills and tools needed to make the next jump! Take advantage of this opportunity today by signing up here!
Confidential Veterans Chat
Sometimes, life’s challenges can feel overwhelming, like there’s no way things can get better. When things feel unbearable, or if you’re having thoughts of ending your life, support is available. VA offers a number of programs and resources for Veterans and their loved ones, friends, and health care providers.
Veteran Crisis Line
Are you a Veteran in crisis or concerned about one?
Connect with the Veterans Crisis Line to reach caring, qualified responders with the Department of Veterans Affairs. Many of them are Veterans themselves.
Families of Veteran Suicide
Women Veteran Organizations
Check out this list of Women Veteran Organizations!